Aaron focuses his practice on representing small businesses, individuals, and creditors in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy cases and other commercial litigation matters.
Before joining Jones & Walden, Aaron clerked for the Honorable Jeffery W. Cavender and the Honorable C. Ray Mullins of the Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia. Prior to clerking, Aaron represented mortgage creditors in Chapter 7 and 13 cases.
Aaron graduated with honors from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2015. During law school, Aaron was a notes editor on Georgia Journal of Intellectual Property Law. Aaron also interned at the Federal Communications Commission in Washington, DC and Cox Communications in Atlanta.
Aaron is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force, having served 4 years as a Space Systems Operator in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Areas of Practice
- Creditors' Rights
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia
- B.A. - 2011